umati: universal machine tool interface
Experience umati live at EMO Hannover 2019
At the EMO Hannover 2019 umati was showing a demonstration of the interface standard in a special show. Trade visitors could inform themselves about the project in hall 9
and learn how a central consolidation of the data on a demo dashboard takes place. Implementations of the common interface could be experienced at the project partners’ booths throughout the show. They feature various machines and controllers which connect to a variety of communication partners and the umati demo dashboard.
Here you find all relevant information for the umati EMO demonstration and informations for interested parties.
EMO information material:
Forum New Technologies – Future Opportunities (Friday 20.09.2019):
- umati – Connecting the world of machine tools (Alexander Broos, VDW)
- umati – The role of standardized interfaces for the machine tool industry and TRUMPF (Andreas Wohlfeld, TRUMPF)
- Success factors for the use of companion standards in machine tool applications (Uwe Ruttkamp, Siemens)
- Under the hood: A look into technical details of umati (Caren Dripke. ISW University Stuttgart)
- Benefits of standardized connectivity for customers in the automotive industry (Bernd Zapf, Gebr. Heller Maschinenfarbrik)
- PC based control as an enabler for flexible umati applications (Henning Rausch, Beckhoff)
Interested in becoming a umati Partner?
Please fill in this Memorandum of understanding.